• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

Hey there everyone!

• Started by Bethel
  • 2 Replies
  • Bethel

I'm rediscovering RuneScape Classic all over again! I stumbled upon this wonderful server, which is perfect because I'm seeking an original game replica, not a modded, easyscape version. I'm super excited to get started! Is the game pretty active? Also, is it gonna be around forever? Because I don't wanna dump years of playing into this only to have it pulled out from under me. That'd suck! Haha. Hope you're all well. Looking forward to meeting you in-game. Blessings!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

• Kevin
  • Administrator
Bethel said:

I'm rediscovering RuneScape Classic all over again! I stumbled upon this wonderful server, which is perfect because I'm seeking an original game replica, not a modded, easyscape version. I'm super excited to get started! Is the game pretty active? Also, is it gonna be around forever? Because I don't wanna dump years of playing into this only to have it pulled out from under me. That'd suck! Haha. Hope you're all well. Looking forward to meeting you in-game. Blessings!

Welcome to RSCVanilla Bethel!

You found the right place to play Runescape Classic. We have an active community and as you said, we  do our best to stay true to the real deal. You should also join our discord at: https://discord.gg/pVUgaXq . It is where we hang out. 

Have a great day!

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

• B O N E S Y
Kevin said:
Bethel said:

Welcome to RSCVanilla Bethel!

You found the right place to play Runescape Classic. We have an active community and as you said, we  do our best to stay true to the real deal. You should also join our discord at:  . It is where we hang out. 

Have a great day!

Login to discord.....

UEyXdXA

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users