• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

The Grand tree quest

• Started by Kasvitieteilijä
  • 4 Replies
  • Kasvitieteilijä

I'm having trouble with starting the Grand Tree quest. When the King leads me to basement to talk. I pick the talk-to option with the King in the basement but the none of the dialog starts. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

• klavier

Hey Kasvitieteilijä, this has been an on-going issue for a few weeks, at least.  A few other members posted on the technical support Discord channel, but no response was given from any administrators.

• Zell

Hello!

The issue have now been fixed and you can proceed the quest. Since we have rewritten most of our plugins and fixed a lot of optimizations in our server core.. It also brought us bugs, but they are solved now.

klavier said:

Hey Kasvitieteilijä, this has been an on-going issue for a few weeks, at least.  A few other members posted on the technical support Discord channel, but no response was given from any administrators.

We do apologize for our absence, I personally don't use discord much at all. Both me and Kevin have very busy lifes for the time being.

Best Regards,
Zell.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

• Kasvitieteilijä
Zell said:

Hello!

The issue have now been fixed and you can proceed the quest. Since we have rewritten most of our plugins and fixed a lot of optimizations in our server core.. It also brought us bugs, but they are solved now.

klavier said:

We do apologize for our absence, I personally don't use discord much at all. Both me and Kevin have very busy lifes for the time being.

Best Regards,
Zell.

Thank you very much.

• klavier

Thanks Zell!

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users