• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

Stuck in Tutorial

• Started by Chuxx
  • 2 Replies
  • Chuxx

Hey,

I feel like a pain joining and instantly posting for support but I'm kind of stuck in the magic section of the tutorial.

When the magic tutor says "I think we need a chicken", I get force logged out (Can only assume this is caused by the chicken spawning somehow). Any attempts to login for a period of ~5 minutes after that (Again an assumption but my guess would be a timer for the chicken to de-spawn?), log me out after 1-2 seconds. After the ~5 minutes or so I can login just fine but have to repeat the step where the I get force logged out again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chuxx.

• Chuxx

Update: Managed to resolve my specific situation by skipping the tutorial using the option under the settings tab (For anybody else who experiences this issue).

Might be worth opening an issue on whatever version control the dev's are using to debug/patch this issue at some point though!

Many Thanks,

Chuxx.

• Kevin
  • Administrator

Hello,

Sorry for the delay been quite busy in real life between school and some family matters. Happy you solved your situation. As for the main issue with the tutorial island, i'll look into it and make sure this does not happen to new players while they do their tutorial island!

Wish you an awesome week and welcome @ RSCVanilla!

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users