• You are not logged in.

Easter Event [Ended]

• Started by Kevin
  • 11 Replies
  • Kevin
  • Administrator

Greetings,

As many of you know, winter came yesterday and now Easter is on it's way. We're happy to announce that RSCVanilla will be hosting Easter event drops on April 21st starting at 00:00am EST.

Below you will find more information concerning the Easter Event.

Date: Sunday, April 21.
Duration of the event: Easter Event will last 24 hours. The first drop will occur at 00:00am EST.

This year two items will be dropped.

1156.pngBunny Ears: Untradable , can't be telegrabbed (one allowed per character)
677.pngEaster Eggs: Tradable (unlimited amount can be collected)

Players will be able to use telegrab with the exception of Bunny ears that is limited to one pair per character and cannot be telegrabbed. Once you own a pair, you won't be able to pick up a second pair on that character.

Holiday Drops Time:

• First drop: 00:00am EST

• Second drop: 06:00am EST

• Third drop: 12:00pm EST

• Fourth drop: 18:00pm EST

• Fifth drop: 00:00am EST

For the exact time when the event starts, please see the countdown on top of our website.

If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord.

We would like to wish everyone of you a good week and an early Happy Easter and thank you for playing and supporting RSCVanilla!

uCyWXf0.png

Best Regards,
-RSCVanilla Staff Team.

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

• High Hp

Nice. Looks sensible.

I'll be grabbing some ears on my alt account too.

• Kevin
  • Administrator
High Hp said:

Nice. Looks sensible.

I'll be grabbing some ears on my alt account too.

That's a great idea! That alt account will feel good wearing Bunny Ears smile

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

• B O N E S Y

Good idea dropping every 6 hours, thanks dudes!

UEyXdXA

• Mr Greeen

Unlimited EGGS yikes 

• ScaR

right after counter "this word does not accept new players, watch game page for info" - or something like that. Why?

• Jiklim

Thank you for this Easter event! I only attended the last drop as I completely forgot about the event, as I haven't been very active on here.

One issue I did come across during the event, is that sometimes the items dropped had a chance to be stuck inside objects, and therefore unobtainable (I wasn't sure if telekinetic grab worked as I lack the Magic level for that spell). If this could be fixed in time for the next holiday item drop, that would be great. 

• Zell
  • Administrator
Jiklim said:

Thank you for this Easter event! I only attended the last drop as I completely forgot about the event, as I haven't been very active on here.

One issue I did come across during the event, is that sometimes the items dropped had a chance to be stuck inside objects, and therefore unobtainable (I wasn't sure if telekinetic grab worked as I lack the Magic level for that spell). If this could be fixed in time for the next holiday item drop, that would be great. 

Hey i'm happy you liked the event! Hmmm, I never noticed in any of the drops that they got stuck on/inside objects. It was supposed to be blocked from happening. Can you tell me specifically what object it happened on?

The Bunny ears are a non-tradable item, so therefor it could not be telegrabbed either, however the eggs could be telegrabbed. smile

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Easter Event, i'm looking forward to the next Holiday event which is Halloween!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

• Knipe6

It was a great event, well done! Keep up the great work lads.

• Jiklim
Zell said:
Jiklim said:

Hey i'm happy you liked the event! Hmmm, I never noticed in any of the drops that they got stuck on/inside objects. It was supposed to be blocked from happening. Can you tell me specifically what object it happened on?

The Bunny ears are a non-tradable item, so therefor it could not be telegrabbed either, however the eggs could be telegrabbed. smile

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Easter Event, i'm looking forward to the next Holiday event which is Halloween!

Here's one egg I found that was stuck south of Varrock.

FvjOktK.png

Another egg was stuck inside the table at the scimitar shop in Al-Kharid which I didn't screenshot. 

• Last edited by Jiklim (22-04-2019 16:54:54)
  • Zell
  • Administrator
Jiklim said:
Zell said:
Jiklim said:

Here's one egg I found that was stuck south of Varrock.

https://i.imgur.com/FvjOktK.png

Another egg was stuck inside the table at the scimitar shop in Al-Kharid which I didn't screenshot. 

Ahh right it's the wider objects which cover more than 1 tile, that was the problem then. I'll make sure that its fixed for the next holiday, I hope it wasnt too big of an issue this time around!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

• The Devil

I had to work I missed the Ears sad
Saddened

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users