• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

Using client

• Started by Jester74864
  • 3 Replies
  • Jester74864

Hey guys!
Look forward to RS classic again. Thing is though, once you download the client what am I supposed to do? Havent found any instructions and havent seen an RAR like this before.

Thanks!

• Kevin
  • Administrator

Hello,

First of all, welcome to RSCVanilla!

If you are using android, make sure you have the latest java version installed. Once done, download the APK and install it. Make sure your phone allow installation from third party.

If you are using PC make sure you have the latest Java version installed. Then simply open the JAR and the client will extract the game on your computer.

Once you have the game installed, enter your character name/password (Which you create on the forum under character management)

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

• Shane150

I cant find Java in the app store

• Kevin
  • Administrator
Shane150 said:

I cant find Java in the app store

Join our discord at https://discord.gg/pVUgaXq and pm me (RSCVanilla#2413) and i will gladly assist you. (It's easier to chat and have a conversation on discord)

Have a great day Shane!

2kUZITU.gifTzF0Uax.gif
If you find any bugs or have an issue, make sure you let us know through our Bug tracker or by joining our Discord

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users