• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

Thank You!

• Started by CouchSmell
  • 2 Replies
  • CouchSmell

After the removal of Classic I had given up the idea of ever playing this version of the game again. This version looks and feels as good if not better than Jagex's, the fact I can readjust the size of the games window makes this version immediately superior. Plus being able to play this on my mac when the other private server I tried didn't even tease the idea is huge for me. Discovering this was the highlight of my day. Thank you so much to the creator of this server, expect a donation from me in due time.

• Zell

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you like the server we got here and I hope you will enjoy playing RuneScape Classic Vanilla.

We are also releasing a secondary world/server which will have more custom quality content, QoL changes, higher experience rate etc.

Best regards,
Zell.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

• CouchSmell

Thanks for the response Zell!
Quick question: would you guys consider opening a Patreon? I would like to continue to donate but the most consistent and practical way for me to do that would be through Patreon. I imagine other players might also be interested and this could be a good way for you guys to develop a consistent revenue.
Thanks again.

• Last edited by CouchSmell (19-10-2018 22:20:12)

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users