• You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have any questions or need help: Join RSCVanilla discord!

Buying Rune 2 Hander

• Started by exocutioner
  • 4 Replies
  • exocutioner

I realize this is gonna be super rare and expensive, but post up if someone has for sale!

• Padwan

No one will have a r2h buddy untill been able to Smith. Unless zell added to a npc that drops. big_smile

• Last edited by Padwan (29-09-2018 10:19:30)
  • exocutioner

According to wiki its dropped by 4 monsters.  I realize that very few people are even able to kill em, but just wanted to throw this out there on the off chance someone finds one.  

I hope these would be included in the drop logs.  

@Zell, can you confirm? 

• Peppa
exocutioner said:

According to wiki its dropped by 4 monsters.  I realize that very few people are even able to kill em, but just wanted to throw this out there on the off chance someone finds one.  

@Zell, can you confirm? 

I'm not Zell, but I can confirm that they are indeed dropped by the following monsters: KBD, Black Dragon, Black Demon and Fire Giant. The drop rate is low, be warned, but it does drop.

• exocutioner
Peppa said:
exocutioner said:

@Zell, can you confirm? 

I'm not Zell, but I can confirm that they are indeed dropped by the following monsters: KBD, Black Dragon, Black Demon and Fire Giant. The drop rate is low, be warned, but it does drop.

Much appreciated Peppa! 

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users